Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here are the dates that are possible for a practice test. We would start at 3:15pm and I would need you here until at least 5pm. This would allow for time to take the test + time to discuss anything you have a question on.

I have no problem with doing this twice - I have enough material to do practice tests. If you can't make it, I can also give you the test and the answer key, but it would be up to you to time yourself and come see me if you have questions.

Please let me know if you CANNOT make one of the following dates. I'll tally up and let you know what the best dates are for as many people as possible.

Th May 10th
F May 11th
M May 14th
T May 15th
W May 16th

Yes, I know you have other AP exams to study for. Actually, the closer to the test date (May 17th) the better, as far as I’m concerned. We could possibly do this two days, too.

3 comments:

domino said...

mondays thru wednesdays tend to be not so good for me. not totally impossible, just harder.

rageena said...

What were the dates we came up with in class, today?

nick_oehlrich said...

i'm good for the 10th and the 16th