Friday, March 10, 2006

Test Monday

Okay, I won't tell you the countdown to the national test, or how many days behind we are right now. :)

Test - 50 multiple choice questions. Look at the review sheet to help you determine the important things. Know elasticity well. Regular S & D quetsions are on there, too.

I know, my typing needs help tonight. It's been a horrific day and I'm ready to go home.

It is possible that we may need to talk about a required after school meeting. Maybe we could pot luck it - people bring stuff in to share with others. Maybe we could each chip in $5 and get some pizzas. It really depends on how we're doing in Unit three.

But - just an advance notice to get some feedback. Are there any days of the week that would be absolutely impossible? (I'm not talking work schedules, really - if I can get it planned far enough in the future, I'm hoping you could ask off work for one night). Impossible = "I have stuff planned every Tuesday night that cannot possibly be changed".

Like I said - we may not need it. But then again, we might.

There are a number of questions posted after this to get you thinking. Happy studying!

I'll check in throughout the weekend if you have questions.

KM

9 comments:

helen said...

I think that in terms of days of the week after school, any day would be fine for me.

Reid said...

Days that wouldn't work for me, is probably going to have to be everyday. But, if we plan it well in advance, and maybe stratagize when I can miss gymnastics practice so I don't have a meet or something, that would be most helpful. So in a nutshell, nothing works for me, but I'm willing to bend. Not too much though, or I'll break.

freejon said...

I cant do it every tuesday and thursday because of tutoring. I could ask off though for few of them if needed.

jacnbox said...

i cant do after-school wednesdays. all other days are pretty open. i may have to pick my sister up from the middle school and come back, now and then.

jacnbox said...

oh crap! i just remembered, for all us calc students, calculus tuesdays! see, we should definately make it this class AP-Calcenomics. it would work out so much better.

schmid said...

Thursdays work best for me. Besides my occasional working after school on mondays and wednesdays, I am open.

emkatbuto said...

So, I suppose any day will work for me but I have been trying to think of a nice way to put my thoughts about this and I am not sure if I figured it out. Anyway, when I signed up for this class I had no idea I would be signing up for so much extra stress. I knew that an AP class would be work but with the 'contents' of the class being so irritating and now this extra time, I can not see any benefits. Second semester senior and with all the rest of my busy work classes I barely have enough time to see my friend and now an extra amount of time taken away from what i have left. Well I guess I could be losing all the great times I should be enjoying right now...

cranjos said...

any do would be cool for me i think, except for days that we have practice at 3:30...its not a normal schedule thing, because with track, softball, and baseball all fighting for the gym, we get in there whenever we can...but the whole idea of studying with pizza kinda excites me

cherie said...

Any day will work for me. I will need to know at least 2 weeks ahead of time to get off of work though. They require us to ask at a minimum of 2 weeks ahead and sometimes we still can't get off. If possible it would help if we didn't do it on Wednesdays because that's one of my main nights of work since most of the employees are unavailable.